Plastic construction formwork advantages
1. Light weight, high strength, high hardness, impact resistance, wear resistance.
2. Surface is smooth, bright and clean; Concreting and forming effect is good.
3. No absorption of moisture, no deformation, no mildew; Long-term immersion stratification in the water, no bubbles, sheet size stability, especially suitable for underground and damp environment.
4. Good toughness. It could be used as cambered special-shaped formwork.
5. Acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance; Very suitable for the engineeringapplication in
coastal areas, mine, as well as seawall. It is need not do any preservative treatment both in using and storing the formwork, which do not pollute the concrete surface.
6. The reusable time can reach more than 60 times, long service life.
7. Waste products can be recycled and reprocessed, making full use of waste materials. This property can greatly reduce the project cost compared with wooden formwork and bamboo formwork.
8. Environmental protection and energy saving, no pollution. No any poisonous or harmful gas.
9. Demould easily. No need brushing release agent, only tapping, the formwork will fall off. Shorten working hours and speed up the construction schedule efficiently.
10. Easy to process. Sawing, drilling and nailing are all available. Formworks can be combined vertically and horizontally optionally.
11. Easy to remove. Removing is convenient, quick and safe, and the supporting is also easy to operate, advantageous to the organization construction, effectively improving the construction schedule.